The talk covered Maud’s story from her build in 1899 through to her abandonment to a watery grave in Ranworth Broad in the 1960s. Then it continued with information about her rescue and restoration, followed by her current use by Wherry Maud Trust.

Much of the interest was in learning about her owners, skippers and cargoes during her work in trade on the rivers and broads of Norfolk.