On June 5th the Sheringham History Group will have the latest of a series on the background of the various churches in the town.
Father Denys Lloyd will tell us of the development of the Catholic Church in Sheringham, culminating in the consecration in 1936 of the Gilbert Giles Scott designed St. Joseph’s Church, which remains the town’s only listed building. A tour of the interior, described as “a treasure trove of early 20th century art”, will follow.
Visitors are very welcome
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE
St. Joseph’s Parish Hall
58 Cromer Road
The talk starts at 7.30 with coffee/tea from 7.00.
Visitors are asked for a donation of £2.